Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Are You Kidding???

I went to Etsy to make a treasury for the Recyclers Guild and I happened upon a post about the NASA contest.
Seems they screwed the contest up. Lost some of the contestants. Really!?! So they opened up the voting again. This time for the entries they left out. So, I went to check the new group out and there was my Astronaut. Idiots! You think they could have sent a message to my shop or something telling me that I was still in the running. Then some guy writes and says it's not fair they are giving the second group of contestants a couple more days then the first. What!?! They are giving extra days because it's Thanksgiving and people aren't thinking about voting on etsy they are thinking about shopping!  I had already told my etsy friends and facebook friends that I was cut from the contest. Hell, if I hadn't stumbled upon the article I wouldn't even have voted myself! And, yes, I did vote for mine. Unbelievable incompetence. All I wanted was more people viewing my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment